Team Brood Torment 35T
The Torment is built upon Team Brood’s Dual Magnet Teardown, a power plant designed specifically to make insane torque and have superior braking and holding power over Team Brood’s Quad magnet teardown. The Torment utilizes a 3-Slot Skewed Armature for improved startup without sacrificing torque or braking.
Each motor is custom built from the ground up, beginning with Exclusive teardowns. The armatures are hand wound with precision by the best in the business using optimized wire gauges for ultimate horsepower. Each armature is epoxy dipped to ensure durability and epoxy balanced to a zero tolerance for the smoothest power delivery possible.
The assembly process is a rigorous one involving hand shimming, precise brush hood alignment, low impact break-in, and dyno testing. The result? Positively THE MOST POWER you can strap into your truck.
Don’t compromise performance, buying into other “motor tuners” gimmicks. Go with Team Brood Horsepower, real knowledge – real wins.
- Dual Magnet Can with TDK FB9 magnets – Maximizes torque and braking
- 1.4mm thick Chrome Plated Can – Strengthens the magnetic field for maximum torque and braking with a durable finish
- Onboard Surface Mount Capacitors Reduces radio interference caused by electric motors
- Adjustable Timing – Fine tune the motors powerband to optimal settings
- Rebuildable – Can be rebuilt to provide maximum power and longevity
- Dual Precision Ball Bearings – Reduces friction provides increased efficiency and power
- Aluminum Heatsinks – Additional cooling provides for a more efficient motor
- Laydown Brushes – Long lasting performance brushes
- Springs – Optimal tension springs
- Hand-Wound Armature:
- All Team brood armatures are processed from start to finish using the state of the art techniques, materials and equipment.
- Armatures are pattern wound by the best winders in the world using the highest grade copper wire
- Armatures are welded using our high-tech silver brazing rod
- Armatures are epoxy dipped with the aerospace grade epoxy resin
- Armatures are precision epoxy balanced
- Armatures are tested with precision meters
- Armatures are engraved with the wind on the armature shaft
- Build Features
- Diamond Trued Commutator – Provides a perfectly round cut
- Zapped Magnets – Assures magnets are at full and even strength
- Cleaned and Lubed Bearings – Allows for the smoothest operation
- Precision-Spaced Armature – Centers the Armature in the magnetic field with minimal play
- Precision-Measured Springs – Assures both springs are at the optimal tension
- Aligned Brush Hoods – Allows the brushes to make full contact allowing even wear and max power
- Tested – Each component is tested on calibrated
- Dyno-Tuned – Guarantees the motor is producing its maximum power, rpm and torque
- Fully Broken-In – Ready to install and run
- 30 Day Limited Warranty