MIP Nut Driver Wrench, 8.0mm
#9705 - MIP Nut Driver Wrench, 8.0mm
- 1 x 8.0 mm Hand Nut Driver Wrench
- Steel construction, optimized for durability and long wear characteristics
- Nickel Plated for durability and protection against oxidation or corrosion
- Heat Treated to Last a lifetime (70+ Rockwell Hardness)
- Nice deep tool head in order to get to a nut that is located on a long screw
- Thin wall tool head in order to fit into those tight areas.
- Laser Engraved with MIP Logo and Size of Nut driver
- Color Coded Band to quickly distinguish one size from another.
- Short tool length, as the ergonomics of using the tool are improved in this configuration.
- Super Comfy to the hand Polycarbonate Handles that are resilient to hot and cold weather, so wont harm your hands in poor weather conditions.
- Every tool assembled by hand
- Manufactured and packaged 100% in the USA
- Highly regarded as the #1 Tool in the RC industry
- 20 plus years of tool production
- Used by World Champions and hobbyists alike around the World
World Class Products, Precision Tools, Race Proven Performance, Thats MIP!